Loop has changed its name to Ziplet.
Our mission is to be the fastest and easiest way for teachers to gather student feedback.
To better deliver on this mission, and to make our platform even easier for teachers and students, we're changing our name to Ziplet.
This change will support our mission in 3 ways:
- While we loved the name Loop, it could be hard for teachers and students to find both the website and our app
- Ziplet is a unique name that reaffirms our product as fast and easy
- Students love the new name
We've been overwhelmed with the support and positive reactions we've received from the teachers and students we've spoken to so far.
We're excited about the future of Ziplet, and the impact we can have by helping educators to understand their students.
What's changing for you?
Your experience in the platform won't change.
From April 3:
- Your account credentials and data will automatically carry over to Ziplet
- The Loop website will be redirected to Ziplet.com
- The web app will be redirected to ziplet.com/app
- If you use our mobile app, it should automatically update on your device. If it doesn't, simply search for Ziplet in your app store and hit Update.
- The website and app will have a new colour palette, making it even easier to navigate
- Everything else in your account will remain the same
How can I find out more?
We'll keep you up to date with any changes via email and in the app.
If you have any questions, you can visit our new Help Center, or reach out to us at email@example.com